Patricia (Patty) Belda is a family doctor in Prince George, BC.
- Completed Master’s of Science in Immunology, and international development work in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Completed her medical training at McMaster and family medicine residency at UBC.
- She is currently the medical lead at the Central Interior Native Health Society.
- Patty also works at the Unattached Patient Clinic and as clinical faculty at the medical school and family medicine residency program.
- She has completed the University of British Columbia Clinician Scholar Program looking at improving HIV care in Northern BC.