Tatiana Pyper is a Registered Dietitian at Health Zone Nurse Practitioner-Led Clinic.
- She provides clients with information on nutrition, food, and making healthy choices to improve their health or manage a medical condition, by taking complex medical and nutrition research and translating it into everyday food choices.
- In this journey, Tatiana offers tools for healthy eating, such as portion control, reading labels, sample meal plans, shopping tips, and healthy recipes that lead to a healthier lifestyle.
- She delivers a variety of programs for healthy lifestyles promoting behaviour change related to food choices, eating behaviour, preparation methods, and physical activity levels to optimize health.
- Tatiana has worked as a Registered Dietitian for Six Nations reserve where she has developed and implemented culturally sensitive community nutrition programs for the Long-Term Care/Home and Community Care Program.
- She has provided therapeutic and preventative nutrition assessment, counselling, and education at an individual and group level in the Six Nations community.